This easy Seafood Zuppa recipe is one that I simply love and can have anytime, for any meal. Be it Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring, this is one dish that whets my appetite quite easily. Apart from being a healthy dish, I must say it is a super easy dish to prepare, like SUPER EASYYYYY….
In goes the pasta, while the soup is being cooked alongside and as soon as the pasta turns Al Dente, dunk the pasta into the soup and Voilaaaa! It’s time to Slurpppp it all up!
Of course, for those who prefer a quicker option, there is always the Marinara mix available at Supermarket Seafood Sections or fish markets! (Simply rinse and dunk!) I prefer creating my very own marinara mix of white fish, salmon, scallops, prawns and baby squids. A lil bit of everything goes a longgggg way with this Seafood Zuppa!
On the whole, this is one recipe that is very much foolproof. You can almost NEVER go wrong with this Superrr easy-peasy recipe, yet super Yummylicious!
- 15 Medium Sized Cherry / Grape Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced/ chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 litre water
- 1 large piece Pink Snapper (cut into 4 pieces)
- 4 Pieces of Squid (cut into rings or as desired)
- 1 piece Salmon (medium)
- 3 medium prawns
- A handful Scallops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprigs of Corriander (for garnish)
- Heat Olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add in Garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add in Tomatoes and leave to cook till very soft.
- Add in water and bring to boil.
- Add in Seafood as desired.
- Bring to a slight boil and once seafood is cooked, turn off heat.
- Pour Soup over Pasta.
- Ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
- With regards to the type of seafood used, it is entirely up to personal preference on what seafood is preferred. Some seafood may have longer cooking time than others.
- Ensure Seafood is not overcooked when bringing to boil.