Being in the Australian outback, living in an accommodation place with limited cooking space (a little electric cooktop in a self contained studio room), I have had to modify my meals here in Derby, Western Australia. I came up with this quick recipe of an Asian Spaghetti Stir Fry as I had a craving for some kind of ‘a little bit spicy’ Asian style noodles with Bok Choy.
Before I knew it, I was on my way to creating yet another fast dish of my own! All the basic ingredients to this dish can be found readily available at the supermarket. I had a yummy, filling dinner last night indeed!
- Half box Spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed dried chilli
- A handful cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 Button Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 2 bunches Bok Choy
- Salt to taste
- Boil Spaghetti to Al Dente and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry eggs into a scramble and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté chopped Garlic till fragrant.
- Add in tomato and let it fry till soft.
- Add in crushed chilli.
- After a minute, add in sliced Button Mushrooms.
- Add in Spaghetti and toss well.
- Add in all other ingredients.
- Toss until all liquid at the bottom disappears.
- Ready to serve.