This dish is a must have for me when I need that comforting feeling from the crazy weather that around us these days. If you are looking to cool the body down in Summer or just to warm up in Winter, this is the perfect dish! It is so quick and easy to prepare, especially for those days when you need a ‘pick me up’.
Did you know?
1. Aids in the digestion and assimilation of other foods in the intestines.
2. Strengthens the immune system and helps to lower LDL cholesterol.
3. Miso contains all essential amino acids, making it a complete protein.
4. Stimulates the secretion of digestive fluids in the stomach.
5. Restores beneficial probiotics to the intestines.
6. High in antioxidants that protects against free radicals.
There are several other benefits of Miso, so why not start replacing salt with Miso wherever you can, in your diet today!